Write it down your agenda and book your tickets. This year's OpenERP Community, Customers and Partners Summit will take place from April 11th to April 13th in Brussels. Last year was a success and we are confident that this year more people will join and more ideas and knowledge will be shared.
What are these days all about?
The event is dedicated to all our community and partners and, for the first time, also for clients. It's a time when we all come together and we present the new features, future version, achievements and a place where you can showcase your case studies, methodology or developments.Be there and see directly from the source the features of the 6.2 release!
What's new for this edition?
- opened to end user customers (for the 11th and 12th). Partners are encouraged to invite their customers
- new format with plenary session in the morning and workshops in the afternoon. You can choose among over 23 tutorial/ training sessions
- afternoon sessions will be split in 5 tracks: developers track, 2 functional tracks, business track and meet with OpenERP track.
See agenda below:
- we will organize OpenERP Awards, a fun way to thank our community and partners for their contributions!
- email Nicoleta, at ngh(at)openerp.com if you want to present a topic! (limited seats).
- email our Event Manager for any questions regarding the organization of this event: events(at)openerp.com.